Propet Men's Ultra Strap Shoe
A men’s sneaker designed for strenuous activity or high impact sports. The dual adjustable strap provides secure fit during wear. Plus, the precision knit mesh uppers allow for breathability and help reduce foot odors. two removable insoles that can accommodate AFOs, custom orthotics, or other foot conditions that require more volume inside the shoe.
The Propet Ultra Strap features simple aesthetics and multiple foot comfort features that ensure a firm and steady walking experience. The Propet Ultra Strap also comes with cushioned heels that offer extra support to the rear of your feet. These uber-comfortable walking shoes also have a deep toe and wide toe box. While its deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps your toes cozy and comfortable all day long.
Men's Ultra Strap Shoe Features:
- Lightweight breathable precision knit mesh upper with padded collar and tongue
- Double insoles and OrthoLite� rebound foam provides high levels of cushioning in thinner layers of foam, perfect for high impact sports
- LLight EVA midsole with rubber inserts for traction and durability
- Adjustable strap for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit
- Extra depth enhances footwear support
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics
- Rounded toe box that prevents the occurrence of toenail damage
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and protects your feet from serious injuries.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.