Propet Men's Stability Walker Strap Diabetic Shoe
The Propet Stability Walker Strap Shoe. Designed with a wider forefoot and heel base, this men's shoe features a removable polyurethane footbed with gel heel pad and cushioning ridges for comfort. This pair of shoes belongs to Propet men's active collection and is the strap version of one of their most popular model.
The sneakers are ideal for long walks and are crafted with a sturdy heel base to provide ample support while the wide toe box allows room for wriggling. This shoe offers a gel heel pad and cushioning ridges - like walking on a cloud.
Stability Walker Strap Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Full-grain leather upper with brushed-nylon lining
- Padded collar and tongue
- Adjustable hook and loop closure
- PU insole with gel heel pad and cushioning ridges
- Arch-supporting EVA midsole with rubber outsole for durable wear and traction
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.