Propet Men's Stability Walker Walking Diabetic Shoe
The Stability Walker from Propet is a lace-up walking shoe with a slightly dressier look. The Propet Stability Walker Shoe for men provides reliable stability, traction, and support in every step.
One of our most popular models, this walking shoe is designed with a wider forefoot and heel base, for the ultimate in stability. The PU insole features a heel pad and cushioning ridges for superior comfort. Comes in both full grain leather or nubuck.
Stability Walker Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Speed lacing closure system with padded collar and tongue
- Rigid heel counter with removable PU footbed
- Full-grain perforated leather or nubuck upper with brushed nylon lining
- Arch supporting EVA midsole with rubber outsole for durable wear and traction
- Wider forefoot and heel
- Rubber sole for secure traction
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.