Dr Comfort Men's Roger Casual Diabetic Shoe
The Dr. Comfort Roger is a relaxed, casual diabetic shoe that delivers an athletic-inspired feel. Work and walk in style with high-quality construction and classic styling of this Dr. Comfort men’s diabetic casual shoe. The Roger Features an athletic-inspired style and full-grain leather material, this men’s casual shoe is durable and breathable, and helps provide comfort whether you’re walking, commuting or standing all day.
The Roger diabetic shoe also features the Dr. Comfort new stability outsole which combines a dual density midsole on the medial side, increased toe spring, extended heel counter, and anti-abrasion material to aid stability and support. Crafted with anti-slip design, the Roger provides a relaxed, business-casual look with an athletic fit that can take you to and from work, and beyond.
Roger Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Top Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality materials and construction aids to prevent wear and tear
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Anti-Slip: Helps provide comfort and prevents slipping when wearing
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box helps provide extra protection from toe stubbing
- Reduced Seam Lines: Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing
- Stability Outsole Design: A wider sole, extended heel counter, and increased toe spring helps to provide additional support, stability, and durability
- Material: Full-grain Leather Upper with Micro-suede Lining, EVA/Rubber Outsole
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
First, clean the shoe with a damp cloth. This will get them ready for an application of shoe cream. Next, use a cleaning and conditioning cream for leather shoes. Simply apply the cream with a dry, clean cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.