Propet Men's Low Ridge Walker Diabetic Shoe
The low cut version of our popular RidgeWalker can take you from the city parks to wooded trails. Waterproof construction to keep your feet dry and warm and the high-traction durable outsole will protect your feet no matter where you go.
The suede and mesh upper is durable, lightweight, and breathable to keep feet cool, while a padded collar and tongue help prevent irritation.
Low Ridge Walker Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Suede and mesh upper with padded collar and tongue
- Molded counter support and Rubber Toe Bumper
- EVA midsole with high-traction rubber outsole for cushion, traction and durable wear
- Lace-up closure with a pull tab at tongue and heel for an easy on-and-off.
- Soft and breathable mesh linings.
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.