Dr Comfort Men's Relax Diabetic Slippers
After a long day on your feet, step into cushioned comfort to help relieve aches and stress. Designed with soft, fleece lining and microfiber uppers, the Dr. Comfort® Easy men’s slipper delivers plush comfort and warmth whether you’re relaxing or walking around the house. With an open-heel design, the Easy offers plenty of room to accommodate swollen, sore feet, while the sturdy skid-resistant rubber outsole helps to keep you walking safely and in lush comfort.
Relax Diabetic Slipper Features:
- Open-Heel Design: Open back allows for easy on/off application, accommodates swollen feet and helps to prevent skin irritation.
- Microfiber Uppers and Fleece Lining: Soft suede-like uppers and fleece lining provide comfort and support to the feet.
- Skin-Resistant Outsole: Rubber/EVA outsole helps prevent slipping when walking.
- Top-Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Material: Microfiber and Fleece
This Slipper is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Slippers
To clean, hand wash gently with warm water and mild soap. It’s not recommended to use a washing machine or dryer
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Slippers Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.