Propet Men's Pierson Shoe
The Pierson is an ideal footwear choice. The uppers are made of a stretch leather that give to reduce rubbing or friction during wear. The Ortholite insoles are breathable and cushioned for healthy feet during wear. You can remove the insole and EVA spacer insert for an adjustable double depth fit.
The Propet Pierson is the ultimate casual leather shoe for men that has a breathable open cell PU insole that helps maintain the moisture levels inside the shoe. This fantastic casual leather shoe features a padded collar and padded tongue. The Propet Pierson comes with great removable footbeds that not only accommodate custom orthotics, but also alleviate painful foot conditions. The Propet Pierson is a fantastic investment.
Men's Pierson Shoe Features:
- Stretchable leatherette upper with microfiber lining and a padded collar and tongue complete this comfort package
- Removable cushioned open cell PU insole
- Flexible dual density EVA cradles the foot for enhanced comfort and support
- Anti-microbial lining prevents foot diseases and infections to ensure healthy, clean feet
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps toes cozy and comfortable all day long.
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.