Dr Comfort Men's Patrick Casual Diabetic Shoe
Dr. Comfort Patrick Men's Casual Shoe. The classic boat diabetic shoe has been refreshed. The Patrick diabetic shoe is a sophisticated, modern-day men’s casual boat shoe featuring top-grain leather that relieves pressure and provides superior all-day comfort.
Designed with a moccasin toe and detailed stitching on the outside, while the inside has soft smooth leather to protect your feet. The rubber soles absorb shock, reducing stress on your feet, ankles and knees when in motion. The cushioned heel and padded tongue help prevent skin irritation.
Patrick Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Leather Uppers: Breathable material to regulate heat and and keep feet cool and dry
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Lightweight Construction: Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish
- Supportive Insoles: Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Protective Toe Box: The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing
- Added Support and Improved Fit: Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.