Propet One Athletic Diabetic Shoe
This great-looking athletic shoe features a mesh and synthetic upper. The double footbed means extra volume and adjustability and Ortholite Rebound foam insole combined with the lightweight EVA outsole with rubber inserts provides cushioned comfort that lasts all day.
The details of this pair of sneakers include an anti-microbial lining which prevents the foot order, absorbs excessive sweatiness and protects your feet from multiple foot diseases. The soft upper is lined with mesh that prevents skin abrasion, marring and blisters.
Propet One Athletic Diabetic Shoe Features:
- 3-D knit mesh upper with padded collar and tongue
- X25™ open cell foam has high levels of cushioning in thinner layers, perfect for high impact sports. EVA spacer to customize fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole with rubber insert for comfort and traction
- Breathable mesh fabric upper in a sneaker style with a round toe
- Lace up closure for a secure fit
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.