Propet Men's Matthew Strap Walking Diabetic Shoe
Don't waste a minute of your life being idle when you can be on the move with the Matthew Strap. Straight lasted and made with a high density midsole bar under the arch to help control pronation. Adjustable hook and loop straps help with a perfect fit.
Enjoy the padded collar and tongue along with the Ortholite open cell insole. Don't waste a minute of your life being idle when you can be on the move with the Matthew Strap.
Matthew Strap Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Mesh and PU upper with dual adjustable hook and loops straps
- Double insoles with open cell OrthoLite® provides high levels of cushioning and is antimicrobial
- Multi density EVA midsole helps control pronation and a rubber outsole provides long wearing support and traction
- Straight lasted for support and stability
- Rubber outsole provides cushioned traction and durable wear.
- Dual adjustable straps offer secured footwear fitting
- Antimicrobial lining protects your feet against diseases and infections
- Heel counter cradles the heels and the arch to prevent over-pronation
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.