Propet Men's Matthew Walking Diabetic Shoe
The Propet Matthew is the one for you! These sneakers feature balance bar technology. which incorporates a patent-pending sole with a natural rocker bottom that is designed to complement, support and enhance the natural way you walk.
Enjoy the padded collar and tongue along with the Ortholite open cell insole. Don't waste a minute of your life being idle when you can be on the move with the Matthew.
Matthew Walking Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Mesh and PU upper with padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Straight lasted for support and stability
- High density EVA medial post at arch controls pronation
- Rubber outsole provides cushioned traction and durable wear
- Lace closure
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.