Propet Men's Lifewalker Strap Walking Diabetic Shoe
A classic walking shoe with a slightly dressier look, offered in a double-strap version. The EVA midsole features a herring-bone tread rubber outsole for superior traction. A shoe that's easy to slip-on, secure, and take off.
Its classic design and padded collar and tongue will make this your go-to shoe for casual wear and light exercise routines. the Propet LifeWalker Strap is more than just a shoe to enhance your body posture and keep your foot healthy. The shoe is created by professionals keeping in mind the needs of the consumers.
Lifewalker Strap Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Leather upper with brushed-nylon lining and dual-strap closure
- Firm heel counter with removable footbed
- Cushioned EVA midsole with herring-bone rubber outsole
- The double strap style helps make it a good choice to wear on casual and formal shoes.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Built-in contoured heel stabilizer.
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.