Dr Comfort Men's Justin Casual Diabetic Shoe
Sleek, yet classic, step into this supportive and comfortable European style shoe. The Dr. Comfort® Justin is a casual, lace-up shoe designed with smooth leather and fine details.
The padding in the collar, upper and heel help put foot aches to rest and help to prevent skin irritation. With removable insoles to accommodate custom orthotics, the Justin delivers comfort, stability and style to take you from work to social gatherings and more.
Justin Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Traditional Lace-Up: Durable, lace-up style for a precise and comfortable fit.
- Full-Grain Leather: Durable leather that helps prevent skin irritation and helps keep the foot comfortable during long hours of wear.
- Top Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Supportive Insoles: Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.