Dr Comfort Men's Jack Diabetic Athletic Shoe
Protection in a diabetic shoe with an athletic-inspired design for a hint of style. The Dr. Comfort men’s diabetic casual, athletic shoe, the Jack, provides comfort and protection without sacrificing fashion.
Designed with full-grain leather and micro-suede lining, this men’s casual and athletic shoe is durable, breathable, and helps provide comfort whether you’re walking, commuting or standing all day.
The Jack diabetic shoe has a full length, heel-to-toe filler that when removed provides a minimum of 3/16" of additional depth used to accommodate custom-molded or customized inserts. With increased arch stability utilizing rigid shank in mid-foot of the outsole, The Jack delivers a casual, comfort with an athletic vibe so you can wear around town or to and from work.
Jack Athletic Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Stability Outsole Design: A wider sole, extended heel counter, and increased toe spring helps to provide additional support, stability, and durability
- Reduced Seam Lines: Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box helps provide extra protection from toe stubbing
- Top-Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality materials and construction aids to prevent wear and tear
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Anti-Abrasion Material: Helps protect the foot from skin irritation
- Material: Synthetic Knit, Leather, Heat Bonded TPU, EVA/Rubber Outsole
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
First, clean the shoe with a damp cloth. This will get them ready for an application of shoe cream. Next, use a cleaning and conditioning cream for leather shoes. Simply apply the cream with a dry, clean cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.