Dr Comfort Men's Gordon Athletic Diabetic Shoes
Revolutionizing the way you walk, the Dr. Comfort® Gordon men’s athletic walking shoe offers convenience, style, and support. The removable footbed allows for a personalized fit while the dual-density midsole and footbed create comfort and stability. In addition, the Gordon diabetic shoe has a full length, heel-to-toe filler that when removed provides a minimum 3/16” of additional depth to accommodate custom-molded or custom inserts. This athletic shoe is recommended for men who deal with poor circulation in one or both feet, men with diabetic conditions, non-diabetic men with foot issues, foot ulcer history, peripheral neuropathy with evidence of callus formation of either foot, or foot deformity of either foot. The sleek, modern design of the Gordon delivers that trendy look while providing function and support in a walking shoe to help reduce the risk of foot health issues.
A fashion-forward performance shoe providing comfort and stability for any adventure. This athletic shoe is recommended for men who deal with poor circulation in one or both feet, men with diabetic conditions, non-diabetic men with foot issues, foot ulcer history, peripheral neuropathy with evidence of callus formation of either foot, or foot deformity of either foot.
Gordon Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Anti-Abrasion Sole: Provides comfort and helps prevent slipping when wearing
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Top Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Reduced Seam Lines: Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing
- Material: Mesh & Synthetic Upper with Micro-suede Lining
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.