Dr Comfort Men's Frank Diabetic Dress Shoe
Update your shoe collection with this sophisticated, timeless dress shoe. With fine-detailed stitching and high-polished leather, the Dr. Comfort Frank diabetic shoe helps to improve your style and soothes your feet. The Frank features a contact closure for a more personalized fit, while the protective, roomy toe box helps prevent foot irritation and the padded collar and heel delivers a secure, comfortable fit. With an eye-catching appeal, the Frank is a dress shoe that compliments any business casual outfit or suit.
The Frank diabetic shoe is a lightweight dress shoe with a Velcro strap closure and stylish detailed stitching on the outside, while soft smooth cushioned leather cradles your foot on the inside. A padded tongue and heel cuff for extra comfort, the Frank is so versatile, that it can be worn as a dress shoe with a suit, business casual or with jeans.
Frank Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Stylish, classy and attractive
- Relieve foot pain
- Provide superior comfort
- Excellent support
- Promote foot health
- Outstanding Arch Support
- All Leather Design with Detailed Stitching
- Finest Leathers
- Smooth leather interior
- Excellent cushion for superior comfort
- Padded tongue and heel cuff
- Removable footbeds to accommodate your own orthotics
- Protective Toe Box
- Firm Heel Counter
- Widths: Medium (B/C/D), Wide (E/2E), Extra Wide (3E/4E)
- Sizes: 7-13 ( 12.5 not available )
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.