Dr Comfort Men's Fisherman Casual Diabetic Shoe/Sandal
Made from breathable mesh and top grain leather for the uppers, with a Velcro® Strap on either side, it has a smooth cushioned leather lining on the inside and excellent arch support. The open air design helps to keep your feet dry and comfortable as it allows a cooling airflow. The heel cuff has padding to keep your heels from scuffing.
Fisherman Diabetic Shoe/Sandal Features:
- Open air all leather uppers
- Top grain leather
- Velcro closure
- Excellent arch support
- Excellent cushion for superior comfort
- Rubber soles that absorb shock, reducing stress
- Protective Toe Box
- Firm Heel Counter
- Padded Tongue
- Non-skid, Long-wearing, Light-weight Outsole
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe/Sandal is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes/Sandals
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes/Sandals Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.