Propet Men's Finn Shoe
The Finn brings a classic oxford design with premium suede uppers with detailed stitching. The insole is removable to put in your own orthotics or keep in the shoe for a breathable, open cell foam insert that allows air circulating to keep feet naturally cool. With a long-lasting open cell foam insole and rubber outsole with a cushioning EVA layer, this shoe offers you optimal comfort and foot support.
The Propet Finn comes with an ultra-breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay. This lifted heel shoe is laced to offer you a personalized and snug fit. This fantastic shoe is further supported by removable footbeds that accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions.
Men's Finn Shoe Features:
- Plain toe suede oxford with detailed stitching
- Soft flannel lining and removable open cell foam insole
- Rubber outsole for durable wear and traction with EVA cushioning layer
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics
- Soft uppers protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding
- Wide toe box gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.