Dr Comfort Men's Endurance Plus Athletic Diabetic Shoe
The Endurance Plus sneaker comes with traditional laces closure, has a padded tongue and heel cuff for extra comfort which helps prevent irritative scuffing. The athletic sneakers have a generous toe box to help with hammertoes and bunions, giving your toes the room they need.
Endurance Plus Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Virtually seamless design which helps prevent skin irritation
- Breathable mesh uppers with PU printed overlay
- Top grain leather and mesh uppers
- Excellent arch support
- Lightweight outsoles
- Rubber insets at the toe and heel
- The shoes come with standard laces
- Great cushioning and seamless design on the inside of shoe
- Protective Toe Box
- Removable Insoles
- Firm Heel Counter
- Great shock absorbency
- Material: Leather and Mesh
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.