Dr Comfort Men's Douglas Casual Diabetic Shoe
The Douglas theapeutic shoe is a casual two tone leather shoe with a Velcro® Leather Strap Closure and stretch Lycra that allows for extra accommodation. This versatile shoe accommodates most foot problems. Gorgeous detailed stitching on the outside while soft smooth cushioned leather on the inside cushions your foot.
Douglas Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Stretch Lycra for extra accommodation
- Leather Trim
- Velcro closure under leather strap
- Lightweight Construction
- Excellent arch support
- Excellent cushion for superior comfort
- Padded heel cuff and tongue
- Rubber soles for great traction and shock absorbency
- Removable Insoles
- Leather Uppers
- Protective Toe Box
- Customizable Fit
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.