Propet Men's Cush N Foot Slipper
Propet Cush'N Foot Men's Stretchable Shoes are super adjustable for a customized fit with an extra large hook-and-loop strap and removable insole. These men's stretchable shoes feature a closure at the instep for easy entry and a snug fit. The terry cloth insole is cushioned and removable to accommodate custom orthotics. Propet Cush'N Foot Men's Stretchable Shoes keep feet comfortable when you need it most.
Men's Cush N Foot Slipper Features:
- The perfect nighttime comfort slipper or option for the post-op patient
- Extra large hook and loop strap closure for easy entry and snug fit with closure at instep and heel
- Cushioned and removable terry cloth insole
- PU outsole provides durability and traction for indoor and outdoor wear
- Closure at the instep
- Terry cloth insole is cushioned
- One strap adjusts over the instep
- Removable insole is cushioned for extra comfort and can accommodate custom orthotics
- Ideal for those who need extra stretch to accommodate swollen feet
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Slippers Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.