Propet Men's Coleman Slipper
Propét Coleman strap suede upper slipper with an extra large hook and loop strap. Removable cushioned terry cloth. PU for durability and traction for indoor and outdoor use. Designed with rich suede with a statement, the Propet Coleman is a footwear that every man deserves. These slippers are super-easy to slip on and keep your feet warm and snug for as long as you wear them.
The inner material of the shoes is designed to prevent skin breakdown and keep your feet plump and soft all day long. The perfect slipper for feet that need some extra space with a wide opening and large adjustable hook and loop closure.
Men's Coleman Slipper Features:
- The perfect nighttime comfort slipper or option for the post-op patient
- Extra large hook and loop strap closure for easy entry and snug fit
- Cushioned and removable insole
- Soft, breathable nylon mesh sock liner features perforated forefoot to keep feet cool and dry
- PU outsole provides durability and traction for indoor and outdoor wear
- Deep toe box offers extra comfort and improves foot health
- Removable footbed to accommodate custom orthotics
- Shock-absorbing feature offers motion stability
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Slippers Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.