Dr Comfort Men's Classic Diabetic Dress Shoe
Top Quality Materials Dr. Comfort shoes feature the finest quality top grain leather uppers, which form to the feet for extra comfort and provide breathability. Smooth leather linings help prevent any injuries caused by rubbing against stitches.
Classic Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Padded heel counter to reduce irritation. Padded tongue reduces irritation and improves fit.
- Firm heel counter for added support.
- Protective toe-box reduces potential for foot injury or toe stubbing. Extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot to reduce pressure on problem feet.
- Lightweight construction reduces fatigue. Outer-sole that is long lasting, extremely lightweight with non-skid finish.
- Removable Insoles
- Simple All Leather Design
- Finest Leathers
- Smooth leather interiors
- Traditional laces
- Excellent arch support
- Excellent cushion for superior comfort
- Widths: Medium (B/C/D), Wide (E/2E), Extra Wide (3E/4E)
- Sizes: 7-13 (12.5 not available)
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.