Dr Comfort Men's Chris Athletic Diabetic Shoe
These shoes have a generous toe box for those with hammertoes and bunions. Breathable mesh on the uppers and a patterned non-skid, non-slip soles absorb shock which helps to reduce stress on your feet, ankles, knees and body. These lightweight shoes have rubber insets at the toe and heel.
Chris Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Padded heel counter to reduce irritation. Padded tongue reduces irritation and improves fit.
- Firm heel counter for added support. Athletic style shoes are cotton lined to keep feet cool and dry.
- Protective toe-box reduces potential for foot injury or toe stubbing. Extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot to reduce pressure on problem feet.
- Lightweight construction reduces fatigue. Outer-sole that is long lasting, extremely lightweight with non-skid finish.
- Mesh Uppers
- Removable Insoles
- Virtually seamless design which helps prevent skin irritation
- Lightly padded throughout for extra comfort
- Widths: Medium (B/C/D), Wide (E/2E), Extra Wide (3E/4E)
- Sizes: 7.5-14 (12.5, 13.5 not available)
- Material: Leather and Mesh
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.