Dr Comfort Men's Winner Plus Athletic Shoe
The Dr. Comfort Winner Plus shoe is a lace-up shoe where the Winner is a hook and loop closure. Keep active in complete comfort and support. Designed with top-grain soft leather, the Winner PLUS is an easy-to-wear, seamless athletic shoe that offers a unique arch stabilizer for extra support.
With many comfortable, supportive and shock-absorbent features, the WinnerPLUS shoe delivers a non-slip, non-skid patterned rubber sole for a reliable grip. The wide toe box provides plenty of wiggle room while the padded heel cup and tongue prevent skin irritation. Can wear as a casual shoe too.
Winner Plus Shoe Features:
- Lace up shoe - Lightweight Athletic shoe
- Shoe Cover: Leather Uppers with Seamless and Padded Lining.
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Leather Uppers: Breathable material to regulate heat and and keep feet cool and dry
- Long-Lasting Shoe: Use of top-quality material sand construction helps prevent wear and tear and makes for a longer lasting shoe.
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts included with every pair of shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.