Dr Comfort Men's Wing Dress Shoe
A classic style built for comfort and versatility. Beautifully crafted, the Dr. Comfort® Wing is a revamped, modern day dress shoe. Using top-quality material, the Wing is designed with full-grain leather and a hand-burnished finish keeping the classic style alive.
The Wing has a padded heel and roomy, protective toe box to help prevent skin irritation and protect the toe from stubbing. The fine details of the Wing helps make this dress shoe elegant, carrying you through formal occasions and weekend gatherings in style and comfort.
Wing Shoe Features:
- Full Grain Leather: Durable leather that helps prevent skin irritation and helps keep the foot comfortable when wearing.
- Protective Toe box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Top-Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Traditional Lace-Up: Durable, lace-up style for a precise and comfortable fit.
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Traditional laces
- Stylish, classy and attractive
- Relieve foot pain
- Provide superior comfort
- Excellent support
- Promote foot health
- Outstanding Arch Support
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.