Propet Men's Villager Shoe
This tumbled leather lace oxford features hand-stitched construction. The wide heel and sole base provide added stability for hours of sure footed walking. The Propet men’s orthopedic oxford shoe, Village Walker is comfortable, stylish, and durable enough to suit almost any occasion.
the Propet Village Walker can keep up with your on-the-go lifestyle. The Propet Village Walker keeps your feet moving and your day progressing smoothly without foot pain and ankle joint fatigue.
Men's Villager Casual Shoe Features:
- Padded collar and tongue with speed lacing closure
- Firm heel counter with removable leather covered footbed
- Extra volume PU unitsole provides cushion, traction and durable wear
- Hand-stitched, breathable full-grain leather
- Removable shock absorbing, moisture control insole
- Accommodates custom orthotics
- Durable, improved traction, rubber outsole
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.