Propet Viator Strap Athletic Shoe
You need to get your hands on the new Propet Viator Strap! These shoes stand out amongst all the others as they offer excellent breathability, which keeps the moisture levels below zero and your feet odorless.
These shoes also accommodate custom orthotics and provide a gel-like cushioning to the base of your feet for enhanced comfort. While the adjustable strap allows you to enjoy the perfect footwear fitting.
Viator Strap Shoe Features:
- Breathable engineered mesh upper with mesh lining and wide adjustable strap closure
- Embedded EVA cushioning board with open cell foam insole
- Lightweight outsole with siped EVA and rubber compound
- Mesh exterior keeps your footwear experience comfortable
- Breathable feature controls the moisture in your footwear
- Adjustable strap feature for custom fit footwear
- Wide toe box feature offers room for toe wiggling
- Rounded toe box prevents toenail damage
- Hook-and-loop strap
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.