Propet Men's Viator Hi Shoe
For those needing a little stretch in the toe area and some ankle support, the Viator Hi has you covered. The lightweight outsole provides a responsive cushion to help with each step you take. Breathable open cell polyurethane insole that wicks away moisture and can be removed for your own orthotics. Jersey knit uppers offers stretch for hard to fit feet.
Men's Viator Hi Casual Shoe Features:
- Microfiber jersey knit upper provides supportive stretch
- Embedded EVA cushioning board with open cell foam insole
- Lightweight thermally controlled rubber outsole provides long lasting responsive cushion that keeps feet energized
- Removable insole and footbed
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.