Propet Men's Viasol Shoe
The Viasol offers a classic boat shoe design with a slip-on and stretch side gores for functionality and adjustability. The uppers are a medium weight canvas and the outsole is a thermally controlled rubber that provides a responsive cushioning. The removable insole is a breathable open cell polyurethane to keep moisture away.
If you’re looking for comfort, performance, and style, then these shoes are it. Easy to slip on, these loafers will keep your feet snug and warm. Another great thing about these closed-off shoes is their exceptionally flexible outsoles. Made from high-quality siped blown rubber compound, they are sturdy and can withstand all kinds of impact. They come with a shock absorbing feature that will safeguard your feet from any impact or injury.
Men's Viasol Casual Shoe Features:
- Canvas boat shoe with mesh lining
- Removable open cell foam insole
- Lightweight thermally controlled rubber outsole provides long lasting responsive cushion that keeps feet energized
- Flexible outsole that improves road traction
- Heel counter to support and protect the heel area
- Removable footbed for custom orthotics
- Rounded toe box to protect from toe-nail damage
- Shock absorbing offers fantastic motion stability
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.