Propet Men's Traverse Hiking Boot
Bring on the outdoors in the Traverse with waterproof knit mesh that keeps water out for a light and dry hiking experience. Plus a removable open cell insole that moves moisture from the foot for a cooler, healthier footbed.
This men's comfort hiking boot can get you through diverse terrain and extreme temperatures and climates. The Traverse boots will be your companion in the rough. Supported by a padded collar, your feet will enjoy a comfortable walk without any pain around the ankle area. Don’t be afraid of going for that hike because of fatigue.
Travers Boot Features:
- Waterproof knit upper with TPU toe guard for durability
- Speed-lacing system for maximum convenience and adjustability
- Removable high density open cell foam insole
- EVA midsole with high-traction rubber outsole for cushion and traction
- Padded collar around the ankle area for added support and protection
- Padded tongue feature that softly cushions against the feet and provides great comfort
- Rounded toe box to prevent toenail damage and improve natural toe alignment
- Waterproof to prevent feet from getting wet
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.