Apex Men's Strap Walker 2 Strap Shoe
Top-of-the-line athletic and active orthopedic shoe for men. The multiple removable layers, soft linings and wide last design offer protection, fitting flexibility, and the accommodation of orthotics. Designed for those individuals who need the comfort, support, and durability of an orthopedic shoe, but still, want the performance and styling of the best sneakers.
A rich texture with a suave gloss finish, this pair of shoes is lined with soft uppers to protect your feet from skin damage caused by abrasion. The Apex Double Strap Walker is an ideal choice for men with diabetic conditions as it comes with a seamless interior and soft uppers which minimizes skin breakdowns. The removable footbed feature, which accommodates for custom orthotics, delivers promising levels of comfort.
Men's Strap Walker 2 Strap Shoe Features:
- 5/16” removable depth in two layers for fitting flexibilitye
- Firm heel counter for optimal rearfoot control
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh linings
- Breathable, open air mesh and leather upper
- Multi-density midsole with reinforced shank for torsional rigidity
- Rubber outsole for traction & stability
- Padded collar and tongue
- Cushioned heel
- Adjustable straps
- Removable footbed
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.