Dr Comfort Men's Stallion Dress Shoe
Dr. Comfort Stallion Men's Shoe. Whether you have to go to a social event, the office or walk around town, this moccasin-style shoe delivers the perfect business-casual look.
The Stallion shoe features stylish accented stitching, top-grain leather and traditional laces to reduce fatigue, skin irritation and friction. With a padded heel and tongue, this men’s dress shoe delivers optimal comfort for your feet.
Stallion Shoe Features:
- Leather Uppers: Breathable material to regulate heat and and keep feet cool and dry
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Long-Lasting Shoe: Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear and makes for a longer lasting shoe
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Supportive Insoles: Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe
- Material: Stretch Lycra® and Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.