Propet Men's Stability Stratum Athletic Shoe
A great walking shoe inside and out. The mesh fabric is very lightweight and soft, keeping your feet super-comfortable. The Propet Stability Stratum offers cushioned heels and cozy heel counters. A rounded toe box that protects your toenails from any kind of damage. Its shock-absorbing feature offers motion stability and protects your feet from any serious injuries.
Propet Men's Stability Stratum Athletic Shoe Features:
- Suede and mesh upper with brushed-nylon lining
- PU Insole with gel heel pad and cushioning ridges
- Arch-supporting EVA midsole with rubber outsole for durable wear and traction
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.