Propet Men's Stability Laser Athletic Shoe
This men's casual walking shoe is loaded with comfort and features. The removable polyurethane footbed boasts a gel heel pad and also is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic. Heat embossed nylon mesh upper with padded collar and tongue.
Propet Men's Stability Laser Athletic Shoe Features:
- Heat embossed nylon mesh upper with padded collar and tongue
- PU Insole with gel heel pad and cushioning ridges
- Arch-supporting EVA midsole with rubber outsole for durable wear and traction
- Microfiber jersey knit upper provides supportive stretch
- Lightweight thermally controlled rubber outsole provides long lasting responsive cushion
- Removable footbed
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.