Propet Men's Stability Fly Athletic Shoe
Made with a Precision Knit Mesh Upper and provides comfort with the padded collar and tongue. The Stability Fly is a breathable shoe with a sleek design. The footbed is removable allowing for you to place your own custom orthotics inside the shoe. It is time to revamp your footwear collection with something more dapper.
Enhancing the outer design is the rounded toe box feature which acts as a safety toe giving you enough toe-wiggling room. A favorite feature of these shoes is its liberating breathability - it keeps your feet fresh and odor-free. With a padded collar, you enjoy foot instep and ankle protection that improves your footwear comfort.
Men's Stability Fly Athletic Shoe Featues:
- Precision knit mesh upper with brushed-nylon lining
- Speed-lacing closure system with padded collar and tongue
- PU Insole with gel heel pad and cushioning ridges
- Arch-supporting EVA midsole with rubber outsole for durable wear and traction
- Heel counter
- Removable footbed
- Padded collar
- Padded tongue
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.