Propet Men's Smith Boot
This boot is a unique combination of sporty style with classic cowboy lines. The waterproof upper made of leather has pull-on tabs to make it easy to pull on and off. The removable open cell insole wicks moisture away from your feet, keeping them cool and dry. The Propet Smith is a fantastic pair of boots that offers you the ultimate combination of style and comfort.
With contoured footbeds that offer gel-like cushioning, the Propet Smith helps maximize foot comfort. Amongst other great foot comfort features, the Propet Smith also features an amazing rocker bottom that offers joint support and helps stabilize your gait. Not only do these boots come with ankle support, but they also feature a rigid sole that offers your feet the utmost comfort.
Men's Smith Boot Features:
- Waterproof bootie construction with leather upper and pull on side tabs
- Embedded Puncture resistant insole plus removable Open Cell insole that moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with slip resistant rated rubber outsole
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps toes cozy and comfortable all day long
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics
- Rounded toe box that prevents the occurrence of toenail damage
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Boots Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.