Apex Men's Sierra Trail Runner Shoe
Apex Trail Runners offer the protection, support, and comfort needed to endure high impact activities in rugged terrain. They are light-weight, durable, and designed to accommodate an active outdoor lifestyle. The multiple removable layers, soft linings and wide last design offer protection, fitting flexibility, and the accommodation of orthotics.
Men's Sierra Trail Runner Shoe Features:
- Extra-depth - 5/16" Deep with 2 removable layers for fitting flexibility.
- V last for superior stability.
- SmartMask toe guard & external heel counter
- Nylon Cordura uppers with nubuck leather
- Scotchguard protection for water resistance
- Multi-density midsole with supporting EGX footbridge
- Medial support pod minimizes over-pronation.
- Leather and Mesh Uppers for comfort and breathability.
- Seamless and Padded Leather Lining to decrease friction.
- Easy accommodation of custom orthotics
- Outsole has improved traction tread
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.