Propet Men's Shield Walker Boot
We've got your work boots covered with our Safety rated composite toe version of the Cliff Walker. This composite toe work boot features a weather-resistant full-grain leather upper with speed-lacing closure for a firm secure fit. The Sealtex technology ensures a waterproof construction that keeps moisture out. The new Propet Shield Walker is a safety toe, high ankle pair of boots that is the perfect pair of footwear for men.
Graced in a high density, full grain leather exterior, this pair of durable safety toe boots is all the chatter in town this season. The frontal region of these boots features a rounded toe box that gives you plenty of room to wiggle your toes. In addition, the heel counter paired with padded collar adds an extra layer of comfort in the insteps of the heel region as it embraces the heel and arch and, minimizes over-pronation which prevents feet swelling.
Men's Shield Walker Boot Features:
- Composite toe work boot that with weather-resistant full-grain leather upper with speed-lacing closure
- Rigid heel counter with removable footbed
- Sealtex® waterproof bootie construction keeps moisture out
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with high traction rubber outsole
- Padded collar
- Padded tongue
- Removable footbed
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Boots Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.