Propet Men's Sentry Boot
Stylish accents supported by a padded collar and tongue for extra comfort. Open cell insole moves moisture away from the foot or can be removed to make room for custom orthotics or insoles. This amazing pair of boots comes with a flat heel, phenomenal ankle support and a rigid sole.
You don’t have to worry about sweaty or smelly feet anymore. The Propet Sentry boots has a breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and control foot odor. Its wide toe box gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes. This fantastic boot also comes with a shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and protects your feet from serious injuries.
Men's Sentry Boot Features:
- Waterproof bootie construction inside a leather and nylon mesh upper with padded collar and tongue and abrasion resistant rubber toe cap
- Embedded Puncture resistant insole plus removable Open Cell insole that moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed
- EVA midsole with high traction rubber outsole and toe guard for durable outdoor wear
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle for a comfortable walk
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Boots Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.