Propet Men's Seeley Hi Boot
The Propet Seeley Hi is the ideal pair of work boots that will keep you on your feet all day long. The Propet Seeley Hi is a laced boot that helps ensure a personalized and comfortable fit. Not only does the Propet Seeley Hi look good, but it also offers optimal support to your feet. The Propet Seeley Hi is not only slip-resistant on both dry and wet surfaces, but it also comes with shock-absorbent capabilities that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries.
Men's Seeley Hi Boot Features:
- Composite toe work boot with TPU welding on mesh and leather upper
- Rigid heel counter with removable insole
- Puncture resistant composite materials embedded in footbed
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with slip resistant rubber outsole
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle for a comfortable walk
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Boots Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.