Dr Comfort Men's Scott Casual Shoe
Dr. Comfort Scott Men's Casual Shoe. Feel comfortable all day in Dr. Comfort Men's Scott shoe. This lightweight, moccasin slip on offers a hook-and-loop closure strap for a more customizable fit.
Designed with detailed stitching on the outside and soft, smooth leather interior, the Scott has rubber soles that are super shock absorbent and the padded heels prevent irritation. Delivering relief with every step from forefoot, arch and heel, the Scott has a removable microfiber-lined insole to accommodate your own orthotics. Ideal for casual or dress.
Scott Shoe Features:
- Customizable Fit: Hook-and-loop closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort.
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Supportive Insoles: Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Lightweight Construction: Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish.
- Protective Toe Box: The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing.
- Added Support and Improved Fit: Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation.
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.