Dr. Comfort Men's Ruk Chukka Boot
A classic, versatile chukka boot with a contemporary twist delivering comfort and support. Add a touch of style to your wardrobe. The Dr. Comfort® Ruk is a lightweight versatile chukka boot that offers a comfortable fit and crisp look to take you from work to town in style.
This men’s dress shoe offers a roomy toe box and well-cushioned insole to help support your feet throughout the day. Available in two colors, select the full-grain oiled leather boot in Brown or the suede leather material in Rust.
A classic style with a modern twist, the Ruk offers a sleek look for any occasion.
Ruk Boot Features:
- Rugged Construction
- Leather Uppers
- Removable Insoles
- Protective Toe Box
- Traditional laces
- Tough, high abrasion, oil resistant outsole
- Excellent arch support
- Excellent cushion for superior comfort
- Rubber soles for shock absorbency and superior traction
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Boots ($29.00 value)
This Boot is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Boots
If your boots are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather boots. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Boots Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your boots around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.