Apex Men's Rhino Runner Shoe
The Apex Rhino Runner was designed to provide the ultimate stability and shock needed during hi-impact running activities. These innovative athletic shoes come with patented, removable Orthotics and PRS (Pressure Relief System) Insoles for customization of fit and comfort. The highly slipresistant Lenex outsole provides traction and durability.
Unmatched comfort and support are provided by the Carboplast footbridge and Contrex™ medial post. This men's athletic shoe is constructed for excellent motion control and balance, to prevent incorrect pronation. A spacious toe box and removable insoles enhance the orthopedic quality of these shoes.
Men's Rhino Runner Shoe Features:
- X-Last for superior motion control
- 5/16" removable depth in 2 layers for fitting flexibility
- Carboplast footbridge for motion control and stability
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole for increased traction
- Open air sandwich mesh upper allows breathability
- Polyester fabric lining wicks moisture
- Adjustable heel strap
- Padded heel and collar
- Two removable layers of inserts to provide flexibility
- Free floating heel pad on outsole is cushioned
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.