Dr Comfort Men's Protector Steel Toe Boot
Dr. Comfort Protector Men's Work Boot. Finally a Steel-Toe boot that blends art and technology. Durable leather, a NEW tough high abrasion, oil resistant out sole and rugged good looks. NOT intended for Construction type of work environment. This rugged work boot is lightweight with a tough high abrasion, oil resistant outsole.
Protector Boot Features:
- Full-Grain Leather
- Oil Resistant Outsole
- Protective Toe Box
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Boots ($29.00 value)
This Boot is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Boots
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Boots Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.