Propet Men's Porter Shoe
This moc toe style features suede uppers and a wide hook and loop strap for easy closure. Inside is a delight with the micro-fiber lining and the flexible EVA outsole which offers enhanced cushion and support. This shoe allows for a highly comfortable and personalized fit.
The Propet Porter has an ultra-breathable structure that promotes aeration inside the shoe. This tie-less shoe also comes with cushioned heels that offer extra support to the rear of your feet. The wide toe box gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes.
Men's Porter Shoe Features:
- Moc toe with Nubuck upper and wide hook and loop strap closure and micro-fiber lining
- Removable cushioned open cell PU insole
- Flexible dual density EVA cradles the foot for enhanced comfort and support
- Extra depth enhances footwear support
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.