Propet Men's Pomeroy Shoe
A men's boat style shoe with double depth to accommodate a variety of foot conditions. The outsole is designed to enhance comfort and support with its flexible dual density EVA material. The comfortable materials used to make the Propet Pomeroy, this shoe comes with multiple foot support features that offer your feet optimal comfort.
The Propet Pomeroy also comes with cushioned heels that offer extra support to the rear of your feet. The Propet Pomeroy also features a heel counter and a wide toe box. While the heel counter offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation, the wide toe box gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes.
Men's Pomeroy Shoe Features:
- Nubuck upper boat shoe with 2 eyelet tie and micro-fiber lining
- Removable cushioned open cell PU insole
- Flexible dual density EVA cradles the foot for enhanced comfort and support
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthoticsShock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.