Dr Comfort Men's Performance Athletic Shoe
Dr. Comfort lightweight, cross-trainer providing arch stability, support and comfort. Perfect for the active man who needs a shoe that can stand up to premium performance needs. Lightweight and breathable, the Performance Athletic Shoe is easy to put on and doesn’t require tying or untying shoe laces.
Built with a firm support and a unique arch stabilizer, this athletic shoe is deeply cushioned to avoid calluses, blisters, pressure and skin irritation. Whether you need a cross-trainer or everyday casual shoe, the Performance offers excellent foot protection and all-day comfort.
Performance Shoe Features:
- No-Tie Elastic Lace Closure: Easy-to-adjust toggle closure—no tying or untying required—and seamless design to help prevent skin irritation.
- Mesh Uppers: Breathable material to regulate heat and and keep feet cool and dry.
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Long Lasting Shoe: Use of top-quality material sand construction helps prevent wear and tear and makes for a longer lasting shoe.
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Material: Leather and Mesh
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.