Dr Comfort Men's Mike Casual Shoe
Dr. Comfort Mike Men's Casual Shoe. Step into timeless nautical style shoe that can take you from AM to PM in comfort. The Dr. Comfort® Mike shoe upgrades a classic boat shoe with high-quality leather for a casual, relaxed look.
Lightweight and comfortable, the Mike features a padded heel and tongue to help prevent skin irritation while the wide toe box helps protect the toe from stubbing. Designed as an easygoing slip-on casual shoe, the Mike shoe offers a contact closure strap allowing you to customize the fit. Whether tooling around at home or heading to a social gathering, the Mike diabetic shoe delivers a comfortable, casual look.
Mike Shoe Features:
- Contact Closure: Single hook and loop fastener for comfort, support, and a great fit.
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Leather Uppers: Natural material to help regulate heat and keep feet cool and dry.
- Top Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.