Propet Men's Lucas Hi Shoe
Featuring a burnished waxy nubuck leather upper with a removable footbed that provides a customized orthotic fit. Enjoy the removable insoles and the sleek look of the low profile rubber outsole. This pair of shoes offers a burnished waxy nubuck exterior, which is known for its soft and plush feel.
It features a removable footbed feature that accommodates custom orthotics and elevates the overall comfort. The heel counter feature cradles the arch and heels to lift off the pressure generated by the lower body and prevent over-pronation. These shoes also offer a padded tongue feature that offer foam cushioning to the top part of your feet.
Men's Lucas Hi Shoe Features:
- Burnished waxy nubuck leather upper with padded collar and tongue
- Nylon mesh lining and removable cushioned open cell PU insole
- Durable rubber cup outsole with side stitching
- Cushioned heel feature offers extra support to the rear of your feet
- Removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics
- Padded collar offers ankle and instep region support
- Padded tongue feature offers foam cushioning to your skin
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.